Wanna be a volunteer?
People aged 16-25 from all Nordic countries are most welcome to Nyköping 2020 as volunteers. There is room for as many as 18 volunteers this year!
Volunteers will get training in Roskilde March 21-22 (see right column) and in Nyköping Tuesday May 19, a day before the rest of the participants arrive and the festival begins.
If you want to be a volunteer, or have any question concerning being a volunteer, do send an e-mail to Martin and/or Helena:
- Martin Enkvist, Volunteer Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helena Andersson Bromander, Norbusang Project Leader: email@example.com
The volunteer mission
At the festival your mission is to support the kids so that they get a wonderful festival-experience.
Working in pairs you will
- help the choirs, at arrival, find the festival info desk and their accomodation
- be present at a specific workshop, giving practical support to the workshopleaders and helping the kids stay focused
- plan and arrange social activities for groups of participants, mainly as a part of the “friend-choir-project” where choirs from different parts of the Nordic countries get to know each other.
- be expected to be flexible and responsible, taking on other tasks that may appear during the festival.
Volunteer/leadership training in Roskilde, Denmark March 21-22.
Teambuilding, leadership training – your strengths and your challenges, methods for making social relations in a group, sharing icebreakers and games, cases for problem solving (real situations that have occurred previous festivals).
You will also get information about the festival as a whole – the participants, program, workshops, facilities, accomodation etc.
The training is planned and implemented by the Norbusang Youth Council under the leadership of Martin Enkvist, volunteer coordinator. The Youth Council consists of experienced Norbusang volunteers.